EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO GO FROM HERE TO THERE IN MISTY FJORDS
WELCOME to the “Return to Misty Moorings” web site. Because of the success of the previous Misty Moorings, Inc website for FS2004, we have been asked by many of our previous fans to create an FSX version. This is it! As we did with S.I.R.P. you will now find an FSX updated version called C.I.R.P. or the Cambria Icefield Research Project.
"RTMM" is a “freeware” site and make no profits from this activity … we do it for all of our friends in the flightsim community and our own enjoyment. Although we utilize several ORBX/FTX regions and one by FSAddon, we receive no remuneration from them..
REQUIREMENTS:You Must Have These...
- Microsoft FSX and Acceleration Pack (Amazon Link)
- "Tongass Fjords" by FSAddon (FSAddon Link)
- "Pacific Fjords" (PFJ) (ORBX Link)
- "Pacific Northwest (Pacific Blue) " (ORBX Link)
- "Southern Alaska" (ORBX Link)
- See Objects Library Table for Required Objects
We also Recommend These...
- Plan-G Flight planner (Freeware)
- Real Environment Extreme
Our goal for this website is to give you, the user, the full experience of flying and boating (see The Moorings) in some of the most beautiful regions of North America. Where the "Misty Moorings" version only covered the "Misty Fjords" area around Ketchikan, "Return to Misty Moorings" covers the entire Southeast Alaska "Panhandle" and a large part of British Columbia too. We also reach up into parts of South Central Alaska and the Yukon Territory as well. With C.I.R.P., it now also includes the starkly beautiful glacial areas above Stewart, BC.
And this is not just a list of scenery files. It's so much more than that. We are striving to make this a full-service experience giving you the ablity to fly in what we call the "Misty's" environment. Our goal is to bring something more to your simulator session and make it “as real as it gets!”
Features: Here are some of the features included at this site.
- Well-placed scenery in beautiful locations
- Location placement to enhance what you will see during your flight
- Plan-G Maps to give you a general direction for the flights
- FSX Flight Plans ready to use
- Storylines that help bring you closer inside the experience
- Trip Tickets (TripTix) … Narration and commentary for flights
- Land Routes and Marine Routes for land vehicles and boats
- Missions that will take you on flights of challenge and scenic discovery
- "Misty's Place" where you can share the experience with others in the social environment of our exclusive RTMM forum.
- There are so many aspects to this site, you may want to visit the Site Map page to get a better look at all the things that are included here.
Where to start? (This site is huge!!!)
Probably the best place to start is at Misty's Place. Almost all of the activities can be found on that page. There are screenshots of places you might want to see, videos and movies of various areas. In the Map Room, almost every scenery location has a starting point with latitude and longitude with a map included so you can see where that site is located. Pick a place to fly to, go to the scenery page and download it. You can also fly the "dispatches" that are listed at Misty's Place and the missions. We even have a boating section (The Moorings) where you can download boats and boat "routes" that take you to many of the locations. To start getting a sense of what is going on at RTMM, start at Misty's Place.
We have added a Legacy Collection for beginners. You will find details on it at Misty's Place. This will get you jump started with 35 scenery locations and quick instructions on how to load any of the other 200 plus scenery locations. All FREEWARE.
- CONTACT: If you have questions about the site, if you find an error (and you might!), if you just need more information contact us at email@example.com and we will try to respond to your email.